Thursday 20 March 2014

Diet Again.

Holidays, I am so bored! Once again, the grass is always greener on the other side.
Shall blog again since I've always been someone who need to pen down thoughts.

Okay yosh! What's happening in my life... Reading past posts makes me happy, especially my first few. I'll self-declare my weight loss is a success! This morning I weighed myself... 48.3kg on one weighing machine and 47.9kg on the other. Cant believe I used to be 58kg.

I want to be slimmer! Let's make another goal shall we?

Regine, you have been given a mission. 

Day 0,
Height: 152.5cm
Weight: 48.3kg
BMI: 20.8

Your Ultimate GOAL! 
Weight: 43kg
BMI: 18.5 [Healthy range 18.5-24.9] 

How am I going to achieve it? 
1- Drink plain water, at least 2litres everyday
2- Eat healthy, no unhealthy food,  leafy greens 
3- Eat dinner at 5.30pm, latest! No more food after! 
4- Get moving! 

  • Jog at least 3 times a week, 15mins each
  • Shaker. 30mins each. 
  • Hula hoop for flat stomach. 30mins each
  • Jumping jacks. 100 each 
  • Sit Ups. 50 each  
5- Drink Herbalife. At least once a day.   

For now
Weight: 47.5kg
Deadline: 27March2014

No comments:

Post a Comment